Well, that's what Six Minutes blog has done with their review of the public speaking blog-o-sphere!
On his blog, Andrew Dlugan has ...
... compiled this snapshot of the public speaking blogosphere with three primary aims:
* To aid readers in the discovery of excellent public speaking blogs
* To build ties within the community of bloggers;
* To provide encouragement to current and future public speaking bloggers.
Of course he listed our blog (thanks Andrew!) and his article has a list of 70 public speaking blogs in the following groups...
- General Public Speaking Blogs: 2-5 posts/week
- General Public Speaking Blogs: 1-2 posts/week
- General Public Speaking Blogs: under 1 post/week
- Speech Humor blogs
- Speech writing blogs
- Visual Presentation blogs
- Professional Speaker blogs
- Toastmasters blogs (this is where we are listed)
- Part-time speaking blogs (where speaking is one of many topics covered)
Thanks Andrew for compiling this list! It gives us a bunch of great resources !
Hopefully we can return the favor sometime!
Div.A Governor, 2006-8