Guy Kawasaki, former Apple evangelist and now a famous blogger & author, posted a great list of ways for improving your speaking performance based on ideas from his buddy Doug Lawrence...
The 15 ways to make your speech a work of "Performance Art"...
1) Circulate with your audience.
2) Command attention.
4) Bite your tongue.
5) Check your Equipment.
6) Use your eyes all the time.
7) Move away from center to make your point.
8) Get quiet.
9) “Underline” certain words with a pause or repetition.
10) Take a risk and be vulnerable.
11) Tee it higher.
12) Know when to go.
13) Use Q and A as an “encore.”
14) Rehearse, rehearse, rehearse.
15) Perform for a hero.
Click here to visit Guy's blog and read the explanation for each one !