Monday, June 11, 2007

Open Letter to 2006-7 Area Governors (and all members) in Division A !

Greetings 2006-7 Area Governors in Div.A!

I would like to take the opportunity to thank each of you for a GREAT year ! You have made my job as Division A Governor a genuine pleasure and I am very thankful for the opportunity I had to meet and work with each of you. I hope you got as much personal growth out of this year as I did and I look forward to working with you again in the future.

As you probably know, I am continuing on as Division A Governor and I would like to ask on favor from each of you ....
... can you give me some ideas for what can be done better in the coming year? Perhaps you learned something valuable late in your tenure that could have had a large impact if you had learned it earlier in the year?

While we did not lose any clubs (some were close), we did not charter a new club in Div. A this past year and I would really like to hear your suggestions for how we can add multiple clubs in 2007-8. I would also like to hear your ideas for "raising the bar" in Division A ... for myself as well as each and every Toastmaster in the Division!

Thanks again and I hope to see you at the District 53 Executive committee meeting on Saturday or, at an upcoming TLI or, at the very least, at the Fall Conference (hosted by Div.A)!

Best wishes!

Dave Wheeler
Division A Governor, 2006-8

No comments: