Date: Feb 8, 2008 8:21 AM
Subject: d53toastmasters Div B Sponsored Winter 2008 Officer Training
Please extend this invitation to all Toastmaster Club Officers and leaders. Officers from any Division are welcome to attend.
What: Division B Sponsored Winter 2008
Officer Training & Leadership Exchange.
When: Saturday, February 16, 2008
9:00 AM - Registration and Continental Breakfast
9:30-11:30 AM - Training Sessions and Forums
Where: Rensselaer At Hartford, Rooms 200 and 201
275 Windsor Street, Hartford CT
Fee: $2 for Continental Breakfast
Please RSVP with Name, Club Name and Number, and current club office to DivB53@district53toastmasters.org or MichaelA53 [at] sbcglobal.net by February 13th.
The agenda for the second round training events will go beyond the basic roles and responsibilities of seven Club Officers.
Significant time will be spent on the exchange* of ideas and experiences of Club
leadership* team (officers).
Do you have Questions?
Please contact Div B Governor Michael Aron, ACS, ALB at DivB53@district53toastmasters.org
1. The position or office of a leader: ascended to the leadership of the Toastmasters club.
2. Capacity or ability to lead: showed strong leadership during her first 6 months as President.
3. A group of leaders: met with the leadership team of the Toasty Toastmasters Club.
4. Guidance; direction: The club membership prospered and met their educational goals under the leadership of the new VP Education.
1. To give in return for something received; trade:
exchange two Advanced Communicator manuals for
two Competent Communicator manuals; exchanging
Youth Leadership presentation visuals/slides for
2. To give and receive reciprocally; interchange:
exchange of meeting resources; exchange programming