People are highly complex and often mysterious, so we all struggle to understand our fellow humans. However, now that you’ve gotten over being afraid to sell, here are a few basic psychological tidbits that can help you write compelling
Key points from the article ...
- People make decisions emotionally.
- People justify decisions with facts.
- People are egocentric.
- People look for value.
- People think in terms of people.
- You can’t force people to do anything.
- People love to buy.
- People are naturally suspicious.
- People are always looking for something.
- People buy “direct” because of convenience and exclusivity.
- People like to see it, hear it, touch it, taste it, or smell it before they buy it.
- Most people follow the crowd.
If you would like to sign up for the workshop at Marist College, in the Lowell Thomas Communication center, rm.125 from 9am-12noon... send an email to theshot92 [at] gmail.com !